Core Values. Because character defines service.
To serve our community through the craft of arboriculture while embracing our established core values.
- Expertise, merged with industry best practices.
- Quality, driven by core values.
- Efficiency, by perfecting skills and methods.
Every job will be an opportunity to prove and display these core values to ourselves, each other, and those we serve.
- Performance: Completing work according to the highest standards of Arboriculture.
- Integrity: Actions guided by truth at all times.
- Accountability: Holding oneself and others to the standards of core values.
- Professionalism: Having a high standard of appearance, performance, and conduct.
- Quality: Meeting and exceeding the requirements of all work tasks.
- Efficiency: Wasting no resource or opportunity to do something better.
- Teamwork: Giving one’s best effort to others and the mission.
- Determination: Moving beyond a difficulty to task completion.
- Initiative: Taking action for task completion at all times.
- Dependability: Following through on all tasks and requirements.
- Effective Intelligence: Having situational awareness, adaptability, and considering the outcome of every action.